Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Well, here they are...

1. I want you to loosen up your a hole with a pen by pushing it in and out 50 times. Then I want you to finger fuck yourself in the ass. Do this for one minute and then try to add another finger. Keep on doing this process to see how many fingers you can fit in your ass. (3fingers!)


2. Today I want you to drip hot wax on your tits for about 5 minutes. (Ouch!)

3. You can cum today but only if you're masturbating while talking to me on im describing to me in detail what thoughts you're masturbating to. (Haven't talked to him yet)

4. You must take a shower today. However, if you want to shower with warm or hot water, you must have a clothespin on each nipple while in the shower. Otherwise you will be taking a cold shower. Your choice. (I chose a warm shower!)

No comments:

Post a Comment