Saturday, July 11, 2009

Commands

Hi!,
Sorry I didn't post yesterday, but I had to babysit. Master forgives me, and that's all that matters. Here are my commands for the day!

1) Do the re-wordings I sent you and make sure to update your blog.

2) I want you to do some more experience with ice today. Get topless and rub an ice cube against each nipple until the ice cubes melt.

3) I want you to start memorizing your rules. What order they appear in, what number they are, what they say etc. As my slave, you should be able to instinctly follow these rules without even thinking. I will be quizzing you on them at the beginning of August. So start memorizing.

4) Tonight when you go to sleep, I know it's hot but I want you to wear long pajama pants to bed but in addition to that you must pull your panties, or whatever underwear you're wearing, down as far as you can without taking the pajama pants off.

Well, I'm off to go freeze my nipples! Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment