Thursday, July 9, 2009

Grand Opening!

Hey all!
Ok so, there is this site, called getdare and they have this section called slave/master area. I will be sharing all about my jorney as a slave. Everyday I am supposed to share my commands for that day, and how I did them. Also, I will be sharing, well, whatever else I feel like sharing. Below are the rules that my Master has givin me.

#1-My slave must always address me as master, sir, daddy, or some other such term unless told otherwise, to show that you have respect for me.

#2-You will remember that you are my slave and your main purpose in life is to please me.

#3-You will submit your body to me to use in any way I please, provided it does not violate your limits.

#4-As your master, I expect trust, obedience, and respect. If you fail to obey any of these and, any commands I give you, you will be punished.

#5-You are no longer allowed to cum unless I give you permission. If you fail to follow this you will be punished. If you cum accidentally/unprovoked you will still be punished just not as severely if you came on purpose when not having my permission.

#6-You will realize that at some times you will be viewed as an object rather than a person.

#7-I am allowed to address you however I want (i.e. slut) as long as it is not truly insulting.

#8-Anytime you want to do a dare online or one by someone besides me, she must ask permission from me. If it is a dice dare I will roll the dice for you, unless stated otherwise. If I tell you to do a dare specifically, you don't have to get my permission.

#9-When i ban my slave to do something (such as orgasm denial) you may not ask me when you can cum again but will wait until I give you permission.

#10-My slave will only submit to me and nobody else unless I tell you otherwise.

#11-As your master I reserve the right to dismiss you temporarily or permanently at any time.

#12-Whenever masturbating, whether to orgasm or not, you are to masturbate to thoughts of me (or thoughts of you and me), unless I tell you otherwise.

#14-Anytime you cum, you are not allowed to waste it as you must either swallow it and/or rub it on your body mainly your face and tits.

#15- You are to update your blog daily.

Ok, that's it for my first post. I'll be back tomarrow with some commands, and how they went!

No comments:

Post a Comment